Robert Lietsch








    1) Robert Lietsch is 28 years old , white male. He came to prison in 2008.  His public defender  expressed concerns with his mental health at his sentencing and worries that he would be in and out because of revocations and since that time has had  two revocations . Each time Robert and his lawyer were assured he would get treatment while incarcerated but that never materialized .
   2)He was in a mental institution 4 times before he turned 12 and he says they it helped. “When The DHHS(the Department of Health and Human Services) was involved with my life I made the most advances.” he was diagnosed with lifelong ADHD, bi-Polar, depression, Childhood PTSD, Conduct disorder by the DHHS in years before incarceration  however the DOC refused to recognize his DHHS diagnoses “and only has me as adhd, depressions and anti- personality disorder with borderline personality.”    He states the DOC changes his diagnosis every time he comes back and now he is a  MH-w whereas he was  MH-2 in the past. He was taken of medication and
     3) He was taken off medication and says since he has been taken off medication his conduct has been terrible and he spends a lot of solitary time.
     4)He did “positive psychology” (says it did not help) and was send to WRC for coping skills (30 days) but begged and pleaded to stay for additional treatment “cuz I am so worried about y violent thoughts and self harm.” But of course I was ignored and since have cut almost daily and recently attempted suicide.”
      5) I am in solitary TLU as of right now but most likely they will put me in disciplinary separation for attempting to kill myself, Timeline is unknown but if I am lucky, three months. Was sent to ER to save his life.
they use punishment and obs as I deterrent for my mental illness. Has file complaints and many PSU slips asking to be seen because I am having scary flash back voices but none has ansred snce I came to solitary.


He was in a mental institution 4 times before he turned 12 and he says they it helped. “When The DHHS(the Department of Health and Human Services) was involved with my life I made the most advances.” he was diagnosed with lifelong ADHD, bi-Polar, depression, Childhood PTSD, Conduct disorder by the DHHS in years before incarceration  however the DOC refused to recognize his DHHS diagnoses “and only has me as adhd, depressions and anti- personality disorder with borderline personality.” He states the DOC  changes his diagnosis every time he comes back and now 

Questionaire
Robert Lietsch 444108; CCI/28yo /12-20-88bd
County of residence before Inc; Lake Geneva/Walworth Co/WI
Release date/length of time in prison; Jan16 2018/3 years ;4 months(revocation)
Crime convicted of/date of crime convicted of/TIS or OL: TIS PCT armed robbery/May 4,2007
Guilty as charged?yes/ Private lawyer?/Public defender? / PD/ 8 yrs in/10 yrs extended Supervision
Add items; attorney expressed mental health concerns at his sentencing and worries that he would be in and out because of revocations/ has two revocations and attorney pressed mental health concerns with each.
2)Support from outside: Family hindered by DOC policies-“huge financial burden”
3)support growing up: agrees incarceration causes crime/ whole family involved with prison/jails/never had role model/Taken away from family at age12. Mother mentally ill, father alcoholic and “pot abuser”
4) Support inside prison:Social worker Katrina strese is and has been my driving force to change my life an Justin Welch has given me a lot of support and resources to reach out.
5)treatment received in prison /Diagnosed with lifelong ADHD< bi-Polar, depression, Childhood PTSD, Conduct disorder and all types of stuff/DOC refused to recognize DHHS diagnoses and only has me as adhd, depressions and anti- personality disorder with borderline personality. The DOC changes my diagnosis every time I come back and in my opinion so I am not now a MH-w. I have been MH-2 in the past , N0t sure why it was changes. Since I have been tooken off the medication my street doctor( DHHS)  has me on my conduct has been horrible. A lot of solitary time.
      I have been sent to prison for rehabilitation but never have received any. I have received no treatment for my diagnoses. I did positive psychology ( wasn’t beneficial )and was send to WRC for coping skills (30 days) but begged and pleaded to stay for additional treatment cuz I am so worried about y violent thoughts and self harm. But of course I was ignored and since have cut almost daily and recently attempted suicide.
6)For mentally ill- treatment before prison_ I don’t’ know how to answer this. I was in a mental institution 4 ties before I turend 12 and it helped. When The DHHS was involved with my life I made the most advances.
more training and treatment : I am in solitary TLU as of right now but most likely they will put me in disciplinary separation for attempting to kill myself, Timeline is unknown but if I am lucky, three months. Was sent to ER to save his life.
they use punishment and obs as I deterrent for my mental illness. Has file complaints and many PSU slips asking to be seen because I am having scary flash back voices but none has ansred snce I came to solitary.
Segregation _while I was on obs I had no running toilet water was give 6 squar pieces of toilet paper in a room naked with only my thoughts, no book , blood and feces all over the walls , feed small portions, and cold meals. I want on obs 8 p28 17 and was seen by Dr Norge for 4 to 6 minutes ( not removed from cell) , then told I’d been seen by one doctor over a three day period * 30 17, 8 31- 17, 9 1 17- was engaging in self harm . hitting my head and requesting to talk to a doctor but no one ever came in.

9)general health care: to describe CCI’s health care please request info on all the lawsuits and complaints filed- its astronomical
10)training while in prison: HSED (2009)very useful. Vocational (ground maintenance) not useful  since we have winters in WI. /ERP(2013) best program I’ve ever received, really helped me understand myself.
11)release: invited to live with friends but was DOC rejected/ no id /30 days living quarters he thinks/ n phone/ no clothes. Yes voucher for thrift store/no bus pass/no money/transport by agent yes/ curfew yes/GPS and everything( restrictions) “my PO won’t even allow me a x-box or gym membership. I have an extremely strict PO
REVOKED FOR NONVIOLENT RULE VIOLATIONS
12) specific issues
 a)Its crazy no politician is complaining about the size of the DOC budget,
b)Everything here in a max seems to be very old and outdates. They don’t have many resources at all. I can’t write about this it upsets me. They continue to set e up for failure each time I am revoked. Cuz they claim on each revocation that they are going to give me rehabilitation mental health treatment – which is 11 years of incarceration has only made me more ciminal and angry. C)So the rerelease curriculum – you have to choose between going to rec or  going to the library to receive the curriculum-we only get 2 or three recs a week
d)No rec, COS are very abusive
e)finally on help with release: I have received absolutely the bare minimum. My parole agent hasn’t even helped me find a place to live. I have a perfect situation up north but PO refuses to let me over there.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Todd Hiivala /recreation OR prison job is choice now given at GBCI

Rehabilitation by stagnation/ 6.45 for 80 hours work!!